Friday, April 3, 2009

Aaaarrrreee Yyyyoooouuu Rrrreeaaadddyyy Tooo Sssttudddyyyy!!!

So, I don't know if you can tell or not by my last few posts, but I occasionally get a little bored in language study and feel the need to mix things up...The latest was teaching my tutor how to do a wrestling announcer voice. Wrestling is big here for some reason and the other day he asked me if I could do an announcer voice. It was a big hit and so we have been working on his too! So every day now he comes in and says Aaaaarrreeee yyyoooouuuuu rrrrrreeeeaaaadddyyy tooooo sstttuuuudddyyyy? It is hilarious! Here is a clip of one of our language sessions where we conversed in the language in the wrestler voice.


2 comments:

slater said...

That is awesome! I love it. Lifting you guys up and excited about the new bro!

Johnathan said...

Dude. Too legit.